- I am 29 years old.
- I have a dog named Bella.
- I have Down Syndrome.
- I am gluten-free. This is because I have celiac disease, which makes it difficult for me to digest wheats and cereals. Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease, like an allergy. For more information, see this page from the Mayo Clinic.
- I live with my parents, Patti and Mark.
- I am pursuing my Associates Degree at Onondaga Community and LeMoyne Colleges
- I have my NYS Driver license
- I work at Modern Malt in Syracuse, NY
- I am an Intern at Congressman John Katko’s office, 24th District, NY